samedi 8 février 2020

How do I determine which test is hanging?

I have a test that's hanging... when I attempt to run the tests from Maven, it always ends with ManagedLedgerTest, like this:

[INFO] Running org.apache.bookkeeper.client.PulsarMockReadHandle
[INFO] Tests run: 0, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.028 s - in org.apache.bookkeeper.client.PulsarMockReadHandle
[INFO] Running org.apache.zookeeper.MockZooKeeper
[INFO] Tests run: 0, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.063 s - in org.apache.zookeeper.MockZooKeeper
[INFO] Tests run: 73, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 23.832 s - in org.apache.bookkeeper.mledger.impl.ManagedLedgerTest

Hours later, the log still looks the same. When I run the tests in ManagedLedgerTest, they all pass. So, it seems like there's a test after ManagedLedgerTest that it's hanging on. When I push the code to our build server, we see the exact same behavior. I tried running the tests from Maven with increased verbosity by adding the -X parameter, like this: mvn install -DfailIfNoTests=false '-Dtest=!KafkaProducerSimpleConsumerTest,!PrimitiveSchemaTest,!BlobStoreManagedLedgerOffloaderTest' -pl '!pulsar-broker,!pulsar-proxy,!pulsar-brokeruth-sasl,!pulsar-io/kafka-connect-adaptor,!tests/pulsar-storm-test' -X

However, I'm not getting any additional information about what's hanging. (The output above is identical when -X is provided.)

How do I determine which test is hanging?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire