mercredi 26 avril 2017

Order of Resource files causing InvalidElementStateException in robot framework

I have strange problem with Robot framework. Order of my Resource files in which I keep Keywords is causing Error: invalid element state: Element is not currently interactable and may not be manipulated.

To be more specific, in one file i have keyword which is signing in user to application in another i have keyword which is registering user. Test case is using both keywors. It looks like this:

*** Settings ***
Resource | RegistrationPage.robot
Resource | LoginPage.robot


*** Test Case ***
RegistrationPage.Register
LoginPage.Login

Now in example above Register Keyword is working but Login is not and I get mentioned error. If I change order of Resource files Register keyword stops working with the same error but Login starts working properly. The page is displayed correctly but it seems like robot framework has issues connecting with page elements. Maybe someone knows why. Because I have no idea.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire