mardi 29 août 2017

I am looking for an automated tool to test a large web app for HTML5 compliance

My goal is to test a 1000+ page web app containing .aspx and .ascx for HTML5 compliance. As it currently complies only to HTML4 and the client would like to upgrade the product.

I'm seeking a solution that's automated, would be capable of checking not just HTML elements but also the elements attributes, and can also check style sheets page by page and deliver a report. We also need something that could make sure things like screen readers and other 3rd party UI like Kendo won't break during the upgrade.

Right now I'm looking at Telerik Test Studio and Selenium. They look like good options, but I wanted to make sure I wasn't overlooking other viable choices or caveats.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire