mercredi 27 novembre 2019

Puppeteer Chromium, disable "Anonymize local IPs exposed by WebRTC"

I'm trying to run puppeteer tests using Chromium against a local server on http://localhost:3080/.

The page is a streaming video over webRTC, but because it's on localhost I'd like the Anonymize local IPs exposed by WebRTC from chrome://flags to be set to disabled when launching Chromium. (this would be purely for local testing) I pass puppeteer "args" like so:

const page = await puppeteer.launch({args: ["...", "..."]});

Just can't seem to be able to find the correct flag to pass to args even after going through this list (really slow to load) Would anyone have any ideas as to how I can get around this issue or what arg I might be able to pass to Chromium?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire