mardi 14 mars 2017

Ember.js Acceptance test not working if ember server not run

I'm trying to run ember test, when the ember server is running, everything is OK all my test pass ! When I don't execute ember server before (which is the case in my GitLab integration), I have one test which fail :

import { test } from 'qunit';
import moduleForAcceptance from 'emberjs-poc/tests/helpers/module-for-acceptance';

moduleForAcceptance('Acceptance | list rates');

test('visiting /rates', function(assert) {
  visit('/rates');

  andThen(function() {
    assert.equal(currentURL(), '/rates');
  });
});

I don't really understand why because in the moduleForAcceptance function we should run the app before each test. I've this error for information :

Log: |
            { type: 'error',
              text: '\'Error while processing route: rates\' \'The adapter operation was aborted\'\n' }
            { type: 'error', text: 'null\n' }

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire