jeudi 16 mars 2017

Getting error message of "COM object that has been separated from its underlying RCW cannot be used." when running multiple coded ui test cases

Hi i'm running into an issue where i'm getting the error message "COM object that has been separated from its underlying RCW cannot be used." when i run multiple codedui test case.

I see as i exit the first test case, that some how i see on the debugger the message "Multiple processes are being debugged ......". I'm using one instance of the browser which i'm making static and attaching a process to the browser process so i don't really know why its happening or where i need to look.

I've debugged it numerous times. I've found a work around but the work around is clumsy and involves me locating brower window and passing the obeject again.

I still want to know the reason for this error. If anyone has ever dealt with this I'd appreciate some direction. Thanks

~W

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire