vendredi 10 mars 2017

Visual Studio Online - Running AUtomated Tests linked to User Stories

I'm trying to understand how to use visual studio online. I have a user story and it has linked to a test case.

This test case has an automated test case (which is a unit test in my test project).

enter image description here

The test case is: enter image description here

I have it running my tests on build, but even after a successful test run the little beaker thing tool-tip on the user story shows 0 passed, 0 failed and 1 pending. I have to manually pass the test. I assume this is because I have no steps in the test. I don't want it to be a manual test though.

Is their anyway to have it run and pass my tests and have this reflected on the user story? (If I pass it manually, a little green tick appears next to the beaker).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire