jeudi 14 juin 2018

Squish record feature doesn't allow verification

At times when right clicking and hitting "Record Missing Steps in Scenario", I am able to get the AUT open, the Squish Control Bar open, and all buttons on the control bar are active (except Pause of course). However, when I go to try to use Verify with Properties for a step, the control bar buttons disable for a second, then re-enable, and I'm not able to pick any properties.

This happens whether the scenario is among other scenarios in a feature file, or on its own. There is no existing code in the steps.js, or if there is, it is commented out so that new code can be auto-generated. I doubt it matters, but I'm trying to record a "When" step.

Any thoughts and ideas appreciated! I have not contacted support yet as I am working on a bigger issue with them.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire