mercredi 15 août 2018

How to add package to dotnet for WPF app?

I am trying to add a package to dotnet using a command:

dotnet add package JetBrains.dotCover.CommandLineTools --version 2018.2.0-eap07

However, I am getting an error:

The project does not support adding package references through the add package command.

How can I do it? I cannot install the package through NuGet as my dotnet command line will not detect dotcover. I saw some example adding package through .csproj for dotnet.core apps:

<DotNetCliToolReference Include="JetBrains.dotCover.CommandLineTools" Version="2018.2.0-eap03" /> 

And then running the dotnet restore. But I don't know how to do it for WPF apps. My end goal is to use the following command for the WPF app to produce test coverage:

dotnet dotcover test

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire