mardi 14 août 2018

RobotFramework - Handle 2 Browser tabs at the same time and test them

I have this problem where i need to test a functionality of my web app with 2 tabs open and check if I update someting on tab 1 Tab 2 refreshes, I am trying to get this done using the Press key keyword.

I am targeting the body of and Using the Ascii number for CTRL+T to open a new tab, A new browser window opens rather than a New Tab i am using latests version of Chrome.

I have also tried to to use \\09 but that gives me the same result

Press Key  tag=body   \\20

Then i try to go back to the window using the Select Window MAIN Keyword but that doesn't work.

QUESTION: how can i open 2 tabs at the same time and test them using RobotFramework with SeleniumLibrary?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire