lundi 15 avril 2019

Is it possible to specify Traits for Unit tests via a Run Settings file

I have implemented database unit tests in my Web application solution using tsqlt SSDT, I have managed to run from them from the solution using a tsqlt Visual Studio 2017 extension for testing.

I like to organise my tests in the test explorer using traits. I normally specify assembly traits on each test project. However for the tsqlt unit tests the tests are specified via a run settings file and I don't know how to specify Traits via a run settings file, is this possible? My tsqlt tests show up in the test explorer under a "No traits" category, I would like to specifiy traits for the database unit tests to better organise them in the Test explorer...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire