mardi 8 octobre 2019

Can I use AndroidX tests libraries in non-androidX project

I have an old project which is not include androidX libraries, now I wanna add androidX tests libraries in this project for my unit tests, because I think androidX is strongly supported by google and it includes a lot of new apis for tester. so my question is can I use those android tests libraries such as follows:

// Core library
androidTestImplementation 'androidx.test:core:1.0.0'
// AndroidJUnitRunner and JUnit Rules
androidTestImplementation 'androidx.test:runner:1.1.0'
androidTestImplementation 'androidx.test:rules:1.1.0'
// Assertions
androidTestImplementation 'androidx.test.ext:junit:1.0.0'
// Espresso dependencies
androidTestImplementation 'androidx.test.espresso:espresso-core:3.1.0'

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire