jeudi 3 octobre 2019

Testing Failure condition for Google recaptcha V3

I have implemented V3 recaptcha in my project and now need to test its failure condition.

Tried with new secret key and with already created one both are giving score as 0.9

I have tried some ways like editing User-Agent as GoogleBot, incognito mode and at last with selenium script, none of them are giving score below the threshold decided.

Created mentioned selenium test code -

    System.setProperty("webdriver.chrome.driver", 
    "driver/chromedriver.exe") ;
    WebDriver driver = new ChromeDriver();
    driver.manage().window().maximize();

    driver.get("http://localhost:8080/portal/pub/login");
    driver.findElement(By.id("username")).sendKeys("test");
    driver.findElement(By.id("password")).sendKeys("testpwd");
    driver.findElement(By.id("notPublic")).click();
    driver.findElement(By.id("loginBtn")).click(); 

I want to see how my application will behave upon a Bot interaction. I know upon Bot interaction its score should be below threshold i want to see that score and see bot request for login getting denied.

Any help would be appreciable.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire