jeudi 29 décembre 2016

how to load web.xml in mockMvc?

I am working in a integration test, seems to work fine until it has to render the freemarker view.

Freemarker cannot find the taglibs and other defined stuff throwing this error:

FreeMarker template error:
No mapping defined for http://ift.tt/2hwDoah

The failing instruction (FTL stack trace):
----------
==> #assign ui = JspTaglibs

And the same with other JspTagLibs...

Also, there are some rewrites (made in a xml loaded at the web.xml) that I need to be loaded (now I hit those urls that it rewrites and I get a 404 status)

I checked that I can load the xml by adding this tag

@ContextConfiguration("file:src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/web.xml")

But when I try to do it cannot recognise come tags (like ) and stuff like this

Configuration problem: Unable to locate Spring NamespaceHandler for XML schema namespace [http://ift.tt/nSRXKP]

Is there any way I can load the whole context for a real integration test and use mockMvc? or any idea how to enable the tagLib loading?

Thanks.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire