samedi 25 février 2017

Rspec integration signing in with Devise LDAP

So I'm trying to create integration tests for my rails 4.0 application, and I'm unsure how to authorize users (the application uses devise_ldap_authenticatable.

Initally, I attempted:

  setup do
    sign_in User.find_by_login('john.smith')
  end

  teardown do
    sign_out
  end


  test "can see index page" do
    get "/"
    assert_select "table[id=?]", "main_table"
  end

Which I can do inside normal rails code. However, this doesn't work. I then found this question, which provided answers for both controller and integration testing.

However, the problem is that the integration testing example:

post_via_redirect Rails.application.routes.url_helpers.user_session_path, 'user[email]' => user.email, 'user[password]' => user.password

Is for basic Devise, and doesn't take into account the use of an LDAP server (which therefore means I do not store passwords).

Does anyone know how to do integration tests when an LDAP server is involved, and login are required?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire