dimanche 30 juillet 2017

Robolectric tests fails when I run them all

I've seen similar questions but I still can't fix it, so sorry for possible duplication.

I wrote some Roboletric tests for my activity. I can pass them all only if I directly run the whole class. But if I run the whole test pack - they fails.

@RunWith(RobolectricTestRunner.class)
@Config(constants = BuildConfig.class)
public class MainActivityTest {
private MainActivity activity;

@Before
public void setUp() throws Exception {
    activity = Robolectric.buildActivity(MainActivity.class)
            .create()
            .resume()
            .get();
}

@Test
public void shouldNotBeNull() throws Exception {
    assertNotNull(activity);
}

@Test
public void shouldHaveCorrectAppName() throws Exception {
    String appName = activity.getResources().getString(R.string.app_name);
    assertThat(appName, equalTo("KeylessEntryFSM"));
}

Some examples. I also use Mockito tests, they works correct. I must run them all from a console.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire