jeudi 26 avril 2018

Selenium - login by google account (blank, white window)

I have a problem with my automation test in Selenium. I want to test login by google account.

Here are steps:

  1. Click on login button to google account (new window appear)
  2. Enter email and click next button
  3. Enter password and click next button
  4. And here I have a problem, because after enter the password and click next button, I have just blank, white window

Additional information:

  • I have the newest selenium version, WebDriver and browser (Chrome)
  • Test worked fine about 2 months ago
  • Manual login by google account works fine for this email and password
  • The same problem with automation test occur for the other test data
  • I have no error in browser console

Maybe someone had a similar problem and can help me :)

screenshot - blank, white window

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire