vendredi 28 septembre 2018

Caffe Googlenet example: deploy.prototxt has dropout?

I am trying to understand the deploy.prototxt example under Caffe's blvc_Googlenet

While trying to solve this problem I have: Caffe error while testing: Check failed: count_ == proto.data_size() (9408 vs. 0) I have gone through the deploy.prototxt already provided.

  1. Why does the deploy example have dropout layer? Is not it something we need just for training?
  2. Since it is Googlenet, we have 3 losses (train_val.prototxt), I basically got rid of them all in deploy.prototxt but the last, as I only need the final prediction:

    layer { name: "loss3/classifier" type: "InnerProduct" bottom: "pool5/7x7_s1" top: "loss3/classifier" inner_product_param { num_output: 7 weight_filler { type: "xavier" } bias_filler { type: "constant" value: 0 } } }

    layer { name: "prob" type: "Softmax" bottom: "loss3/classifier" top: "prob" }

But I now wonder if I should keep the previous loss layers?

I have done training/testing with caffe using deploy.prototxt before but I seem to have trouble with Googlenet so I think I might be missing something. Sorry I can't articulate the problem better as I don't have much clue why it fails.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire