mardi 25 septembre 2018

How simulate a installing of the an application from the 'Play store' using Appium

I'd like to simulate and install an app from 'Play Store' using Appium. For example, I installed this app using this approach:

        desiredCapabilities.setCapability(MobileCapabilityType.APP,
    System.getProperty("user.dir") + "/src/main/resources/sample.apk");

    try {
        driver = new AndroidDriver(new URL("http://localhost:4723/wd/hub"), desiredCapabilities);

But the problem it's that this app has a validation where I only can install it from the official stores, like 'Play Store'/'App Store'. Using the way described above via Appium, this message is shown and I can't continue my test script:

Validation - Message App Unverified

I appreciate if someone can help me with this issue.

Thanks.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire