jeudi 28 mars 2019

UI testing : Read out color components

I do Ui tests in visual studio (C#), mainly with the framework teststack.White. However, it is not possible to read colors or similar with any of the frameworks I use. Among other things I tried this with the ui test frameworks "Winium" and "CodedUI".

I have already read out single pixel colors (CopyFromScreen()), at screen resolutions above 100 percent, the bitmaps are taken up however at the wrong "screen place", and thus also at the wrong place in the application -> The color value to be compared is not correct. Among the free ui test frameworks, teststack.white is, in my experience, already the most comprehensive, but it reaches its limits (of course I would like to be taught better).

If anyone has a solution to this problem, I would be happy to be a part of it. I'm looking for a way to read colors and maybe other "hidden" values within the automatic test process without making bitmaps or the like.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire