mardi 30 juillet 2019

Element is not clickable at point(x,y) but other element would recieve the click

I am using java and selenium. I have a pop-up that renders every time I click any button in it and after finishing what I want I click "X" button this exception is thrown: org.openqa.selenium.WebDriverException: unknown error: Element is not clickable at point (834, 307). Other element would receive the click:

The problem here is that the "button" and the "img" refers to the same element("X" button). I am getting the Element by the class name.

I tried to wait some time before the click but it fails and throws the same exception frequently. I tried also to make the click on the "img" but it fails and another exception is thrown: org.openqa.selenium.WebDriverException: unknown error: Element is not clickable at point (834, 307). Other element would receive the click:

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire