lundi 27 juillet 2020

How to compare data of two services, which should do the same?

I am extracting a rest microservice out of a rest monolithic application. When everything is correct, they should do the same database interactions... Both are java (or kotlin) applications using Spring (Boot).

Therefore I want to do the following: I want to send specific test data to the endpoints of both systems and then compare which data is in the database. After every interaction the data needs to be the same.

Does anybody know how to compare the data? Maybe there is a tool, a framework or whatever... Do I need to do this manually? Are there any tips or tricks?

I already searched the web for this, but maybe I didn't use the correct search phrases or so.

Best regards & thanks in advance!


Edit: I do NOT need to migrate data from one database to the other

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire