vendredi 31 juillet 2020

Testcafe- Upload file getting status 222 with no response and no errors in logs

I am trying to upload a file using testcafe script but its going in infinite loop. I am not getting what's wrong with my code, while all other functionalities except upload are working fine.

const click_upload=Selector('input[name="logo"]')
const upload_logo=Selector('input[name="logo"],input[inputtype="file"]')

test
    ('upload file step 3',async t=>{
        await t
        .useRole(somerole)
        .navigateTo('https://xyz.in/')
        .click(click_upload)// Upload button has a css 
        .wait(5000)
        .setFilesToUpload(upload_logo,[
            './_uploads_/image.png'
            ])
        .wait(12000)

    })

Its going in infinite loop and it's never ending, I even tried to add .debug() and check but no help. I am getting status code 222 in api call, and empty response. i.e in upload there is no api call going, I have checked on console and I am not getting any errors, If I try manually its working.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire