lundi 28 décembre 2020

How to use the value from the json written in the same fixture in the testcafe

I have been trying to use the value from the JSON that I have got added successfully using fs.write() function,

There are two test cases in the same fixture, one to create an ID and 2nd to use that id. I can wrote the id successfully in the json file using fs.write() function and trying to use that id using importing json file like var myid=require('../../resources/id.json')

The json file storing correct id of the current execution but I get the id of first test execution in 2nd execution.

For example, id:1234 is stored during first test execution and id:4567 is stored in 2nd test execution. During 2nd test execution I need the id:4567 but I get 1234 this is weird, isn't it?

I use it like t.typeText(ele, myid.orid)

my json file contains only id like {"orid":"4567"}

I am new to Javascript and Testcafe any help would really be appreciated

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire