mercredi 23 décembre 2020

I'm trying to run this java code using Sikuli and I'm getting this error message

I have been having some issue using Sikuli with Java. I'm trying to run this java code using Sikuli and I'm getting this error message

java.util.MissingFormatArgumentException: Format specifier '%d'

    

I'm not sure what do to fix it.

Here is what I'm trying to do. So basically it suppose to search for the app in search field and open in it.

public Util(Screen screen){

        this.screen=new Screen();

    }

    public static void openApplication(Screen screen) {
        //String appPath = System.getProperty("appPath");
        //App.open(appPath);
try {
    screen.find(START_SEARCH);
    screen.wait(START_SEARCH, 5).click();
    screen.type(START_SEARCH, "Adapt2ISO(CI)");
    screen.type(Key.ENTER);

    screen.exists(MAIN_SCREEN);
}
    catch(FindFailed findFailed){
            findFailed.printStackTrace();
        }
    }

I'm trying to run simple test where it would like open application.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire