vendredi 26 mars 2021

In Jmeter JSR223 Sampler in not hitting while trying to pass the variables according to the ip

I am new to Jmeter, I am trying to make my Jmeter scipts compatible to 2 env (dev and stage) Below is the framework structure my company is following - There is one jmx (say, ProdMonitoring.jmx) where I am calling all my test cases (other jmx files) as Switch controller >> Include Controller and running it.

Jmeter skelton following in my company

Now I am setting up my script for running "CustomerCreation_POST_API" on stage env for which i have added JSR223 sampler as shown in below screen-shot

Screen-shot

Now when i am running the ProdMonitoring.jmx script it is not picking the JSRsampler which i have added in CustomerCreation_POST_API.jmx, else everything is hitting.

Result tree

PS: Dont worry if the results is fail or pass. Currently my objective is to hit the variables according to the env/ip (gekko-stage env) i am passing Also, We are using keyword driven in ProdMonitoring.jmx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire