samedi 17 avril 2021

Is there another package than (1) naniar - , (2) BaylorEdpsych - , (3) MissMech - package including "Littles mcar_test"?

I need to check the origin of my missing Data before I can start multiple imputation. Unfortunately the BaylorEdpsych and the MissMech package are not available on cran anymore and for anyreason the naniar package does not do the mcar_test.

Anyone got an alternative package to do Littles mcar_test? Maybe even a better solution how to check for that?

I know that testing if data is MNAR is almost not possible.. it is the first time I am doing this and theorydriven I would argue that they're missing at random - but as there are a few variables with almost 50% missing values I guess need any statistical proof to determine that they are unlikely to be "Mnar" to justify the multiple imputation procedure.

Cheers!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire