jeudi 22 janvier 2015

Code coverage for scala with separate test project in java

I have two separate projects, Product and CompoTestProduct. Product is written in Scala and uses sbt while CompoTestProduct is written in Java and uses maven. Product will be deployed in a server and CompoTestProduct's tests classes will be ran locally. I tried to use scoverage as it says that it supports Multi project reports but I still have no idea how to do this and I'm still struggling to make the samples work. I am getting this error on the sample projects:



[error] Not a valid command: coverage
[error] Not a valid project ID: coverage
[error] Expected ':' (if selecting a configuration)
[error] Not a valid key: coverage (similar: homepage, package, compilerCache)
[error] coverage
[error] ^


I am new to this code coverage testing thing. Do you have other tutorials or maybe know other framework/toolkit that can generate test code coverage report for do this setup?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire