mardi 20 janvier 2015

How to select an element in protractor having multiple classes?

I have a div like this:



<div class="class1 class2 class3" ng-click="displayItems(category.categoryId, category.categoryDescription, category.associatedToElements, 'isItemChecked')"> </div>


When I am trying to get the element in Protractor by css:



var elementList = element.all(by.css('class2'));


I am getting undefined.


When I am trying the same with ng-click:



var elementList = element.all(by.css('[ng-click="displayItems(category.categoryId, category.categoryDescription, category.associatedToElements, "isItemChecked")"]'))


still I am unable to track any element.


Suggestions are most welcome.


This is my code:



var categoryList, firstCategory;
beforeEach(function(){
categoryList = element.all(by.css('.class2'));
firstCategory = categoryList.last();
});

it('Should display values correctly', function(){
firstCategory.click();
});

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire