mercredi 21 janvier 2015

SQLDeveloper copy database

I'm trying to copy a database for use in testing/developing, in SQLDeveloper I can only see the user views, the data objects are not accessible for me.


Is there anyway to copy the views only and get a dll that creates some sort of phantom structure for the data objects that are not reachable but referenced in the sql queries for those views? Problem is there are over a thousand such references,


In the example below I cannot reach the header object due too permissions, Example:



CREATE OR REPLACE FORCE VIEW "TRADE"."EXCHANGE" ("MSGQUE", "MSGQUE2") AS
select msgque, msgque2
from head.msgqueues;


I have tryed to export the views in SQL developer but when I import it in my Oracle test database the views contain error and are unusable because the data object did not get exported in the export.sql file,


Thanks in advance


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire