mercredi 21 janvier 2015

UiAutomator unable to scroll with LG G3

I know in order to launch Settings Application with UiAutomator, you need to use the UiScrollable class.


UiScrollable scroll = new UiScrollable( new UiSelector().scrollable(true));


scroll.setAsVerticalList();


With my Nexus 5, uiautomator viewer shows 'scrollable = true'. With my new LG G3, (see picture), none of the items have scrollable set to true. They are all set to false. Therefore I cannot launch the Settings Application in my automated testing. But it does scroll on the device!


I am using Android 5.0, latest build.


Any idea, is there another way to work around this? Or is there a setting on the phone that's setting scrollable to false?


Thanksenter image description here


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire