lundi 6 juillet 2015

BrowserStack testing multiple versions of Chrome and Firefox

In terms of improving efficiency in BrowserStack by eliminating testing multiple versions of the same Browser. I am basing my testing off Google Analytics top 10 most viewed browsers.

If chrome version 30 to 43 is being used, how much do they differ and how what versions should I be testing to be safe? or is it good practise to just be testing on all versions listed in analytics?

The reason I ask is because we have so many different versions of chrome, firefox etc but when I am running test on all the different versions using the same URL, there is not much difference at all, the only difference between all versions of firefox was some versions showed a different GUI arrow on my dropdown forms.

That did not prevent the functionality of the form though.

Thought I would raise this as it might not be ideal to test all versions?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire