jeudi 9 juillet 2015

How do I get buildr to test against the jar, rather than the classes?

When I run buildr test, it doesn't even build my packages. This seems like normal behaviour for Buildr, which probably thinks that the packages shouldn't be created until the code is verified to work.

Trouble is, I'm currently trying to fix an issue which only happens when the code is run from a jar. If I run my tests, they all pass, but the code doesn't work at all in production.

Therefore, I would to build the package before running the tests, and use only the package for the tests. This might also help continuous integration, where we like to separate compilation from testing, since testing is more easily divided into individual chunks.

Is there any way to do this?

(I thought that test.using :integration would be the trick, but no... it prints out different information when it runs, but it still skips building the package and then proceeds to run against the bare files.)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire