jeudi 2 juillet 2015

How to test the case that HTML

I'm writing a web page that has a HTML <object> in it, like

<object [...]>Your browser does not support this.</object>

On all my machines I only have up-to-date browsers installed and don't want to clutter my machines with old browsers (this is actually not easily possible in most cases without depending on third-party-software and/or doing hours of configuration tweaking).

I know of pages like http://ift.tt/1re4nXr that let you render websites, but this is rather time consuming when I frequently need to check loads of small changes. And honestly I actually don't want to give my data to external companies just for a simple rendering.

How can I easily check how my page would look on old browsers?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire