dimanche 5 juillet 2015

I need a script to do the following software installation,, javascript

So i have let's say a page of software update, it's an ebook software.

We have a page where a specific button click leads to download of an ebook software and the software has to be installed.

Here is my purpose -

  1. I need a script which should open this update page http://ift.tt/1HGtCuN in the background.

  2. Automatically click the download button (it's always in specific position) and initiate the download of the application.

  3. Launch EXE just downloaded and if possible do silent install or let user take care of installation.

I understand for silent install my installer has to be silent but i am fine if user has to do the install manually, just the installation has to be initiated by the script.

How can i achieve this ?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire