jeudi 2 juillet 2015

Qt Testing project wont run. "moc: Too many input files specified:"

I'm trying to program a testing project using this tutorial: http://ift.tt/1GRzFqG

Everything was going well, until the first build. I get the following error:

moc: Too many input files specified: 'Project/xxx/CPSC542_-_TeacherAid_unit-test/build/TeacherAidTest"' '..\..\TeacherAidTest\teacheraid_test.h'
jom: C:\Users\Louis\Desktop\Qt Project\xxx\CPSC542_-_TeacherAid_unit-test\build\TeacherAidTest\Makefile.Debug [debug\moc_teacheraid_test.cpp] Error 1
jom: C:\Users\Louis\Desktop\Qt Project\xxx\CPSC542_-_TeacherAid_unit-test\build\TeacherAidTest\Makefile [debug] Error 2
jom: C:\Users\Louis\Desktop\Qt Project\xxx\CPSC542_-_TeacherAid_unit-test\build\Makefile [sub-TeacherAidTest-make_first] Error 2
12:11:22: The process "D:\Qt\Qt5.4.2\Tools\QtCreator\bin\jom.exe" exited with code 2.
Error while building/deploying project TeacherAid_unit-test (kit: Desktop Qt 5.4.2 MSVC2013 64bit)
When executing step "Make"
12:11:22: Elapsed time: 00:00.

This is my project:

enter image description here

My first thoughts are that the build folders are misconfigured among the 2 sub-projects, but this is my first Qt with sub-projects so that's just a best guess.

How do I get this to run? I use QTEST_APPLESS_MAIN in the main, so it should open to the terminal.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire