jeudi 9 juillet 2015

Testng with multiple suites. @AfterSuite method closes driver after 1st suite and 2nd suite can't be run

I really need your help. I use testng for running tests. I have several test suites(Suite1.xml, Suite2.xml and Suite3.xml), which are combined in one suite (MasterSuite.xml). Besides, I have TestBase.java class, where I configure such methods as @BeforeTest, @BeforeMethod, @BeforeSuite, @AfterSuite, etc.

Running @AfterSuite method closes the driver (driver.quit()).

What I want: run MasterSuite which will run all my 3 suites one after another.

The problem: after the first suite (Suite1) is executed, the driver is closed and thus, Suite2 can't be run.

How can I resolve this issue/problem?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE suite SYSTEM "http://ift.tt/19x2mI9" >
<suite name="MasterSuite">
    <suite-files>
        <suite-file path="Suite1.xml" />
        <suite-file path="Suite2.xml"/>
        <suite-file path="Suite3.xml"/>
    </suite-files>
</suite>

Thanks in the future :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire