jeudi 15 septembre 2016

Efficient way to test Cordova Application

I'm developing android application using Cordova technology. I also work with text editor and cli and I do not prefer to use Cordova via Visual Studio.

Every time I need to test the application, I need to launch cordova run android and it takes much time to install the app on the device.

Another way to test the application is using taco with livereload command taco run android --livereload. However the livereload is buggy when after some changes happen, resulting the app wont work (it throw EPERM errors or Cannot get index.html)

The alternative is using Ripple Emulator, however when I made changes, the whole ripple modules must be reloaded and sometimes it failed to load for unknown reasons, I also can't integrate this with task runner with gulp.

Now I'm clueless how to test application efficiently without taking much time on compiling / building and installing. Any idea?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire