vendredi 16 septembre 2016

How can I use Docker to run my all selenium test cases on all instance of my application using a single machine?

As per now , I have created test cases that run on different machines , Each machine having a separate instance of an application and a separate set of a script of selenium test case.

Machine 1 -- App_instance1-- Test case 1-10. (property file x ,XML file x1)

Machine 2 -- App_instance2-- Test case 11-20. (property file y ,XML file y1)

Machine 3 -- App_instance3-- Test case 21-30. (property file z ,XML file z1)

The problem is I have to go to each machine for setup and have to run it individually.

I want to create a such a setup that will allow me to run my all test cases from a single machine. All test cases should run on there associated instance of Application.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire