lundi 12 mars 2018

Auth0 test account best practices

I am working on a project using Auth0 for authentication, and I am starting to write client side tests for this project. I would like to create a test account for this project that can allow a script to regularly and automatically run through different scenarios in the application.

The problem is that I'd like to run these tests on a stack with actual customer data. This means the credentials/password for this account need to be hidden from the public. I should be able to rotate these credentials easily as well so nobody I work with has permanent access to the customer data. I'd also like to keep any credentials out of my checked in codebase, in case that leaks to the public.

What are some best practices for this situation? Are there similar problems that have solutions I can use for inspiration?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire