jeudi 8 mars 2018

Coded UI Map not detecting correct controls

The UIMap for my project doesn't seem to have or be updating the correct controls for my application.

I try to drag the target icon into a textbox in my application and it doesn't get the updated controls like msdn suggests it should. It tries to get the ones that are already within the UIMap.

I have used snoop to see if that gets the correct controls when using it in my application and it seems to work fine.

Pictures for reference:

CodedUIBuilder enter image description here

Snoop enter image description here

There is also automation ID in the NameSearchBox enter image description here

I have set the maximum levels for item container to be 20 in the CodedUITestBuilder.exe.config file so there shouldn't be any issues with detecting the automation id.

Is there a way of updating the controls within visual studio without it being an exceedingly tedious task?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire