samedi 24 mars 2018

Error running Cypress with Travis in a create-react-app

I'm working on a branch in my project, not master.

I added a .travis.yml file to the root of my create-react-app project and copied the cypress docs example travis file content into it.

When I push code to the branch travis starts running and then errors out with the following error:

No version of Cypress is installed.
Please reinstall Cypress by running: cypress install
----------
Cypress executable not found at: /home/travis/build/joshpitzalis/smartspin/node_modules/cypress/dist/Cypress/Cypress
----------
Platform: linux (Ubuntu Linux - 14.04)
Cypress Version: 2.1.0
The command "$(npm bin)/cypress run --record" exited with 1.

enter image description here

How can I fix this?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire