lundi 12 mars 2018

Error when trying to run behat tests. usr/bin/env Invalid argument

I am trying to learn how to work with behat test. I am following this tutorial: https://www.mindyourownwebsite.com.au/installing-behat-3-mink-selenium-windows/

I managed to install everything that is required but when I get to the part where I have to run the behat tests:

/mypath/behat/bin/behat --config /projectPath/behat/behat.yml -p test:chrome 
/projectPath/behat/tests/

I got an error: /usr/bin/env php no such file or directory

I've made sure that I have php in my $PATH variable in git bash. Because nothing worked, I copied the php executable into /usr/bin/env:

cp /mypath/php/php.exe /usr/bin/env

Now when I try to run the behat test with the command mentioned above I get the error:

/usr/bin/env: Invalid argument

I really don't know what is the problem or how to fix this.

Thanks for any help!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire