mardi 13 mars 2018

How to do Angular e2e testing?

Recently I have started an application on Angular 5 in my current company. I am writing custom reusable components, directives, services. Almost every latest angular features I am using. But the issue is that I have to do one round of testing of the application and I am thinking of e2e test not unit test. But I am getting some major issues on that. First of all I don't know how to test angular application and what to test as I did not test any of my previous applications. I have checked official Angular documentation but there all the examples are on unit testing not e2e testing. So few queri I have

  1. Unit test vs e2e test
  2. I have tried e2e testing but getting 2 major errors like websriver-manager issue and another is chrome version issue. So how to solve those issue ? (I am using linux system)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire