samedi 17 mars 2018

Minitest with Sinatra (Ruby)

I'm trying to use minitest with sintara and my issue is that running the test (ruby test_login.rb) is unable to find the login page and when I print out the document html I get the sinatra 404 page. I have no idea how to connect my web app with this test program and all documentation and previous questions I have scoured have nothing that helps me.

Here is my code:

require 'sinatra/base'
require 'minitest/autorun'
require 'rack/test'
require 'minitest/spec'
require 'nokogiri'
require 'rack/test'
require_relative 'login'

class Test < MiniTest::Test`

  include Rack::Test::Methods

  def app
    Sinatra::Application
  end

  def test_login
    response = get ('/home')
    doc = Nokogiri::HTML(response.body)
    puts last_response
    puts doc
    #response = post '/login', username: 'test_user', password: 'password'
    #get '/home'
    #follow_redirect!()
    #puts doc
    #assert_equal "Admin", doc.at_css("#admin-block div h1")
  end
end

Please do not comment asking me to use a different testing gem.

Thank you

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire