lundi 12 mars 2018

Recording the mobile application scenarios using jmeter

I am facing an issue while recording the script of a xamarin android application,configuration of mobile is also done,but i am not able to record.

I tried to record other mobile application which on xamarin platform only.I was able to record that.

When i checked in recording.xml in bin folder of apachejmeter,I could get the logs in the below way, -

<responseHeader class="java.lang.String"/>

<requestHeader class="java.lang.String"/>

<responseData class="java.lang.String">Non-TEXT response data, cannot record: ()</responseData>

<responseFile class="java.lang.String"/>

<samplerData class="java.lang.String">CONNECT b-api.facebook.com:443 HTTP/1.1 </samplerData>

</sample>

Can anybody please help me with this?..

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire