mercredi 14 mars 2018

Server Administration specific Configuration in TeamCity gets lost after refresh

I'd like to integrate NeoLoad tests into TeamCity. Therefore I've installed the corresponding NeoLoad Plugin and now I need to add a "NTS Configuration" to provide the mandatory license parameters for running the tests. The NTS Configuration has to be added at "Administration"->"Neotys Team Server".

enter image description here

I provide following required information: "URL", "Login User", "Login Password" and the label.

enter image description here

After saving it, the NTS Configuration is visible as a newly added entry BUT after switching to another page or after a refresh- the entry disappears. I've never experienced such a behaviour in TeamCity. I don't know whether it's about TeamCity or the NeoLoad Plugin.

I'm using "TeamCity Enterprise 10.0.5 build 42677" and NeoLoad 5.2.1.

Any guesses? Thank you a lot in advance!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire