mardi 28 avril 2015

ExtJS 4 Siesta. Testing my own application ui

I'm trying to test one of my view which consists of form and grid inside this form. I created a Harness file and named it index.js. I also created the index.html file with all needed paths to extjs and siesta as well. To be short I repeated all movements from 'Siesta getting started guide'. But now, when I created a test file and put this code inside:

// also supports: startTest(function(t) {
StartTest(function(t) {
    var grid = Ext.create('MyApp.view.ChannelForm', {
        renderTo : Ext.getBody(),
    });
})    

I received this error:

Test threw an exception

TypeError: c is not a constructor

I consider it is because of Siesta doesn't see my app. Do you have any thoughts about this case?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire