mercredi 28 octobre 2015

Ember-cli project testing with Compass includes css conflicts

I have an ember-cli generated project that uses Compass and the SASS version of Bootstrap. In my app.scss, I have the following imports (for Bootstrap):

@import "../../bower_components/bootstrap-sass/assets/stylesheets/bootstrap";

@import "../../bower_components/bootstrap-sass/assets/stylesheets/bootstrap/theme";


body {
  padding-top: 70px;
  padding-bottom: 30px;
}

When I execute the tests in a browers, the output from the tests are grayed as if there were a modal dialog open. The reason is because the test output page is including app.scss which in turns loads bootstrap and my custom changes. The output looks like this: Notice the 70px padding at the top and that everything is gray

I'm new to Ember testing, so I'm wondering if I am setting up app.scss wrong. Is there a way to have testing work properly and ignore the app.scss styles?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire