vendredi 30 octobre 2015

Using Protractor in Electron

I am trying to set up unit tests and e2e tests for an application I have running with Electron using Protractor. I've been refering to many different posts (this one did help), but I still get an error I don't understand :

Message:
  Error while waiting for Protractor to sync with the page: "angular could not be found on the window"
Stacktrace:
  undefined

My conf.js file looks like this:

exports.config = {
    directConnect : true,
    seleniumAddress: 'http://localhost:4444/wd/hub',
    baseUrl:"file://home/me/workspace/testing-project/main.js",
    capabilities: {
        browserName: "chrome",
        chromeOptions: {
            binary: "/home/me/.linuxbrew/lib/node_modules/electron-prebuilt/dist/electron",
            args: ["--test-type=webdriver"]
        }
    },
    specs: ['todo-specs.js'],
    onPrepare: function(){
        browser.resetUrl = "file://";
        browser.driver.get("file://");
    }
};

Considering the documentation given on the Protractor website, I am under the impression that I don't need to install anything else (Jasmine for example).
What surprises me is that even though the path to the main.js (that starts the application accordingly to Electron's specifications) is correct, I can't see anything in the Electron window that pops up.
Did any of you encountered this issue? Did you manage to resolve it?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire